This workshop was designed for members of the Human Health Sector community who use NOAA's remote sensing data in the fields of extreme temperature, air quality, diseases, and harmful algal blooms.
This workshop gathered feedback on NOAA's environmental satellite data products through structured discussion. These user needs will be used to inform the remote sensing capabilities of NOAA's next generation of environmental satellites.
- Session Recordings and Materials are available through this link
Check out how satellite data is being leveraged to examine smoke emissions in fires
— Colin Seftor (@colin_seftor) July 29, 2020
Tuesday July 28, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST: Plenary - Opening Session
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm EST: Discussion Session #1 - Extreme Temperature
Wednesday July 29, 2020
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST: Discussion Session #2 - Air Quality
- 2:30 - 5:00 pm EST: Discussion Session #3 - Diseases
Thursday July 30, 2020
- 12:00 - 3:00 pm EST: Discussion Session #4 - Harmful Algal Blooms
Friday July 31, 2020
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm EST: Plenary - Closing Session
This information is subject to change as the GEO-XO program develops.